This Camp is Full.
Monday – Friday
June 27 – July 1
9 AM – 12 PM
|Enrichment 1||Enrichment 2||Physical Play||Art|
|Monday||Tools||Hammering & Screwing||Scooter Fun||Cubby Sign|
|Tuesday||Build I||Certificate Build||Indiana Jones||Fort Build Draw|
|Wednesday||Build II||Blueprints||Crazy Tool Relays||Clay|
|Thursday||Build III||Build IV||Scooter Hockey||Scissor Paper Cut Designs|
|Friday||Paint & Finishes||Pennants||Water Relays||Beads|
This camp is sold out. Waiting List only (you may do this online, or email us.
Register Online Now (online fees apply):
Adventure Camp Online Registration
Cash or Check Only (payable to Fairytale Town).
Mailing address (differs from our physical address:
Attn: Sacramento Adventure Playground, C/O Fairytale Town,
3901 Land Park Dr., Sacramento, CA. 95822.)
Each camp hands out a certificate of completion to each camper!
BEFORE/AFTER CARE DAILY TIME MATRIX
CHECK OUT OUR EASY TO READ ALL DAY CARE CAMP MATRIX.
- Tuesday-Friday, 2:15-6:30 FREE care is available through the standard free public play program at the Sacramento Adventure Playground (this includes the Spring Camp)
- Tuesday-Friday Summer Camps Bridge to Free Programming Time. 12pm-2:15pm . $10 per camper, per day. 2:15-6:30 is free.
- Summer Camps Mondays 12 PM – 5:30 PM. ($20)
- Spring Camp Mondays After Care is from 2 PM-5:30 PM. ($15)
- Early Drop-Off for 9 AM – 12 PM Camps. $5 per day, per camper. Opens at 7:45 AM.
- Early Drop-Off for 11 AM – 2 PM Camps. $10 per day, per camper. Opens at 7:45 AM.
Steve Caudle, Play Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Tong, Play Coordinator, email@example.com